We are an award winning, fresh thinking, RIBA Chartered North Wales Architects Practice, that designs with flair and imagination.
Why Choose Us?
Firstly, we listen carefully and focus on your needs, and work closely with you to develop a design that aims to exceed your expectations. We explore opportunities to create exciting projects whenever possible, working within the constraints, budget and opportunities of the site and client brief.
Our design solutions are a response to these parameters and we focus on understanding your requirements, the site’s context and the needs of its users. We take a collaborative approach to our working method that produces responsive, sustainable and visually exciting buildings.
• We add value to your project and lifestyle through our creative design ideas.
• We think ‘outside the box’ and open up ideas that may not be apparent to you.
• We will get the best out of your project budget by thinking creatively.
• Working with us will be an exciting and memorable experience.
• We can assist you with the complete design and build process which starts with a simple chat….
Architectural Design & Planning services that include:
• Domestic Extensions, Alterations & Loft Conversions
• Bespoke House Design Planning and Building Regulations Applications
• Feasibility Studies and Conceptual Design Ideas
• Listed Building and Conservation Area Consents
• Eco-Design Projects
• Grant Aided projects
• Student Accommodation
• Commercial Projects/Offices/Hotel and Leisure
• Outbuilding/Barn & Chapel Conversions
• Shopfront Design and Remodelling Projects
• Lease/legal Plans and Survey Plans for solicitors
We are in the business of enhancing the quality of peoples lives through innovative design ideas that brings added value to you. We deal in all aspects of architecture and are passionate about architectural design. We offer a value for money service for you that is proactive, creative and realistic. We cover all areas in and around North Wales including Conwy, Gwynedd, Anglesey, Denbighshire & Flintshire.
Are you up to date with the latest building contracts available for your building project? Much of what happens in the building industry isn't recorded, agreed or placed within a fair contractual framework. While a verbal contract may be convenient, it is worth noting...read more
In December 2018, the Welsh Government published Edition 10 of Planning Policy Wales (PPW). This followed a consultation undertaken earlier in 2018 which RSAW formally responded to. PPW has been restructured into policy themes around the well-being goals, with policy...read more
The draft Adaptation plan details 32 actions to reduce the risks of climate change to Wales over the next five years, including measures to ensure safe homes and places and setting out the high level strategic response to identified risks faced by the historic...read more